Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Comprehension

It seems like Amelia is starting to really understand what we are saying to her or at least understands that we are talking. She looks really interested and then babbles something. There's also a lot more mimicking and give and take in interactions with toys, etc. It's so cute and wonderful. She picks up so fast on things. You just show her something a few times and then she tries it herself and breaks out in the biggest grin. She is so delighted when she is able to do something.

Ever since she was about five months old I thought she was just so great and every day I would think "Wow, this is the best age yet!". At almost 13 months, I still find myself saying, "Wow! This is the best age yet!"

Seriously, I just want to spend time with her - playing, feeding, teaching and taking care of her. Too bad there are so many obligations.

This is my new favorite picture of her:

[pictured dated 9/23/06]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home