Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Just Ducky!


Amelia's first word, other than dada, is duck. It sounds more like 'Dut', but we count it as "duck" and her first real word because she says it every time she sees a duck. It's so sweet to see her recognize a duck among her toys and say "Dut!" with a huge smile as she reaches for it. She loves her rubber duckies and has them in about three different sizes. For her birthday, Tia Polly y Tio Cristian gave her this wonderful Rubber Ducky for the bath tub. (A couple of months ago they also gave her the one she is holding.)

In honor of her first word, it was decided that she must be a duck for Halloween. Through the magic of e-bay, I found this bargain that arrived the other day and had to make sure it fit before the big day!


oh, but you can't see the tail! So we must also post this one:

[pictures dated 10/7/06

2 Comments:

Blogger mc said...

She is insanely adorable. How can you stand it??

10:21 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I love the bathtub! So cute! I think that's the one a friend of mine was telling me about.

I love that she says "dut". How cute! :-)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home