Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, October 02, 2006

In the Box!!!


I looked up from the computer and look who was in her little toy tub!! (This was after she used it as a "walker" to get from one side of the room to the other.) I know every little baby does this, but this is the first time for Amelia! Of course, as soon as I got the camera, she decided she needed to get out and started to stand up.

Today is a day of firsts ... she took a few steps at kindermusik. She was going after the xylophone! And she took a step or two at Nana's house later. And she's taken a couple at home. The thing is, she knows that crawling is really a whole lot faster and after the first tentative steps she drops to her butt, leans forward and takes off. But it won't be long until she's walking and then running all over the place - because if you hold her hands, that's exactly what she does!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

What a milestone! That is so amazing. It doesn't matter if other babies do it, she's your baby, and I'm sure it was incredible to you. :-)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home