Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Standing!!


Amelia is starting to let go of whatever she is holding onto and standing on her own for several long seconds at a time! (Seems like minutes to me, but I'm sure it's just ten seconds, if that.) She looks like such a big girl when she does it.

She has stood on her own for about two or three seconds for a few times over the past few weeks, but she didn't realize she was doing it. Now, she does. She'll let go, look over at us and smile and then nonchalantly touch the table, ottoman, etc. to regain her balance. She sometimes plops on her butt, but then will "look busy" as if she was tired of standing and meant to sit!

I took several shots of her by the ottoman and then she crawled over to me and stood up!! What a big girl! My baby is growing up too fast!!

(And Amelia wishes Grandma & Grandpa a Happy Anniversary today!)

[picture dated 9/5/06]

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan'smommy said...

Wow! Look how big she is getting...I can't wait to see her again. I'm so happy she is progressing so well isn't she?

I love these pictures.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home