Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

11 months old today!


I can't believe Baby Girl is 11 months old today. She started crawling - finally - just over a week ago and I haven't had time to post about it yet.

Here is a picture that features one of the things I love about her - the way she crosses her feet. It's so darn cute! Whether it's in her swing, the car seat, while I'm feeding her or while she's sitting on the floor contemplating a toy, it's just one of those neat things about her.

[picture dated 8/15/2006]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home