Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Gentleness


I love her gentleness the most, I think.

Her sweet gentle breath as she is intent on figuring something out. If she's close to me (sitting on my lap, holding a toy, for example), I can feel it on my face and it has such a sweet non-smell to it.

The gentle way she reaches up and plays with my hair when she nurses.

Her gentle voice coming from her room as she plays herself to sleep at naptime.

How she gently coos or makes other soft sounds when she first wakes up.

Her little mumblings as she intently but quietly plays with a specific toy, brow furrowed and lips pursed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home