Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More Teeth!!!


Last Thursday Amelia sprouted two more teeth! [The better to chew the ottoman with!!] The ones on either side of her two front teeth are coming in like little daggers. And I think she may be getting one on the bottom to the right of her two bottom teeth, but it's too early to really tell - and Amelia doesn't exactly cooperate when you're trying to check out her gums.

And there's more poundage! I took her in today for a weight check and she is 17 lbs., 5 oz. This is up a pound and four ounces from July 20th. I went ahead and made her 12 month check-up for a month from today. She gets shots then, too. Ouch!

[picture dated 8/25/06]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home