Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Learning from Dad


Saw this post on Bloggingbaby.com about how toddlers learn their language skills from their fathers. They also link to the original article. Since we fall into the limited control group of families where both parents work, does this mean that I am in for a toddler talking about trains, basketball and drum corps? I don't mind the basketball and drum corps so much, but that would explain why she hasn't said shoes yet!

As for the trains, here is a picture of her with a statue outside the Cary, NC train station. We were in the Raleigh area to visit a friend and I thought this would be a fun shot to take. If and when we go back, I'll have to remember to take another one to show how much she grows between visits.

[pictures dated November 11, 2006]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home