Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Consequences of Height


A problem that arises when Amelia decides to start moving the chairs around the kitchen is that it leaves the area below the table open. The reason this is a problem is because the pieces of wood that run below the top of the table to support and stablize it are shorter than she is and she will inevitably walk along following a toy and hit her head. I know it won't be long until she doesn't even fit under the top of the table!

[picture dated 1/18/o7]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home