Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Becoming her own person

Amelia is turning into a little person and it's just wonderful to see her emerging. She is still not all sweetness and light (but what child is?), but it's fun to see how she is coming into her own as a person.

Today we went to Wal-mart and she definitely had opinions different from mine as to what she wanted.

We got home and she asked Daddy if she could run a train, so they went downstairs together. That hasn't happened in a long time.

She also asks do I have time for xyz before supper? She seems to (finally!) be developing a sense of time. yay!

Last week she decided she was ready to be dropped off at school rather than me walking her in. She is so proud of herself, getting out of the car and slinging that backpack onto her back. For me, it's dealing with that fine line of being proud of her and *sniff sniff* she is growing up so fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home