Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, May 09, 2010

The things she notices

We were in Wal-mart this afternoon and Amelia and I went to the right so she could pick out a book to read while we shopped. Meanwhile, Daddy headed to the left with the cart so he could pick up some soda. Once the book was picked out (a Thomas the Tank Engine one), we headed toward the soda with Amelia running, which is her usual speed. We passed a PDA couple moving towards us - the guy walking behind the girl but in a tandem way so that there was no space between them. Amelia stopped with that gawking look on her face that she gets when something bothers her (like when a man isn't wearing a shirt or someone is in a wheelchair). When I caught up to her she said, "Those people were stuck together! I was going to fix them but they were going too fast!" And then off she went in the direction of daddy. It was all I could not to burst out laughing as I imagined Amelia trying to separate the two lovebirds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home