Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Getting the oil changed

Took Amelia with me to get my oil changed at the very local Mayberry-type filling station. The owner's elderly uncle stopped by and was chatting with another regular. Amelia watches them for a few minutes and then says, "When those grown up boys are done talking to each other, I want to tell them something."

I have no idea what she had in mind but after the uncle left, she did chat up the remaining customer whom I know as an acquaintance. He asked her what her name is and when she asked him his, she responded, "I have a Daddy named David!" (how many daddies does she have?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home