Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today's Trip to the Library

This morning Amelia and I went to the library. For the first time, she picked out her own book! She spied a book she wanted that was standing up on its own at the top of the shelves (they are only two shelves high) and asked, "Puppy dog book, please!" She then went around the shelves to the table and chairs where I helped her up. I dragged a chair from the other table to sit next to hear and read the story. She looked at me, made a pushing motion and said, "Mommy, down and play." Little Miss Independent wanted to read by herself at the library! I left my chair where it was, walked over to see if The Red Tent was in (it wasn't) and looked back a few times to see a smiling Amelia watching me. She is so fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home