Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Baby Girl



There was something about the way this hat pulled her hair back from her face that made me see her newborn face again. (That is such a mom thing to say!) It is amazing how much they change, but also how little they change from when you first meet them.

And here she is trying to fill her daddy's shoes again. I love this color on her.


[pictures dated 11/15/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

That really is a good color on her. I really like it on Lila as well. It's not easy to find blue clothes for toddler girls.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home