Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Guess who is ready for Halloween?

... or at least tonight's Fall Festival at church which will include hay rides and trunk-or-treating in the parking lot.

Special thanks to Grandma for buying the dress (last year at a consignment store for $3 complete with original tags!! guess where I get my bargain shopping skills from?) and special thanks to Dodah for the pumpkin face socks. And thanks again to cousin Ashley for the very cute handed down shoes (which I am about to outgrow).

[picture dated 10/27/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

oh! she looks adorable. Porkchop concurs.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home