Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Her Very Own Wish Book

We got a Fisher Price catalog in the mail and I thought Amelia might enjoy looking at it. It's now one of her favorite "books". She will sit and meticulously page through it, examining each page, each baby's face, each toy. It makes me think of my own childhood and how I adored looking at the toy section of the Sears Wish Book every year, back when it was free like Amelia's catalog is.


[pictured dated 11/25/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

What decade are those pillows from?? LOL I had to say it :). Seriously though, I had to hide that catalog from Lila...she was obsessed.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home