Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another haircut

It's been a while since I've cut Amelia's bangs, an idea I had been flirting with for a while while debating if I should just let her hair grow out a little since it's curly and goes to the side. With winter here, however, the hats are making her hair straighter and her hair winds up in her eyes more often than not which makes her look a little unkempt. So yesterday I went ahead and snipped.

Her daddy took this picture later in the day. I can't believe how big she's gotten, sitting on the couch all by herself, reading a book. I think she looks a bit like Pippi Longstocking with her curls coming out from the sides of her head and that expression on her face.


[pictures dated 11/24/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

The bangs are precious...definitely keep them.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home