Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Half Birthday, as in 9-1/2 years old!

This morning Amelia bounced into the hallway and announced it was her half birthday and she wanted to have party with a cake, at least one friend and presents. Well then, she is certainly a girl who knows what she wants. How could I say no?

So I took a couple of small things I had set aside for her and we had Rhiannon over for a playdate turned half birthday party. After decorating the cake with Elsa and Anna, Amelia placed all the candles in the shape of a 9. She took the tenth candle and pushed it further into the cake so that she had 9-1/2 candles.

Such a happy girl.

[Picture dated 3/22/15]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home