Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Bumper Stickers

We had an unusually warm day today and Amelia wanted to go to the park. I was on a long call from my boss and so she wrote me a note, "Even though it's past 4 pm, can we go to the park?" So cute.

We went for a brief visit after dinner and there were a couple of other cars there, too. One had a good number of bumper stickers all over the back. Amelia observed loudly, "Hey Mommy, it looks like that Chevrolet is being held together by those bumper stickers!" Oh, the joys of having a child!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home