Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Second Grade

Amelia started second grade this past Thursday and so far, so good! We are having a much better year. She hasn't complained once about it being "all work" as she did by this time in 1st grade. Her teacher is very laid back and very structured, much like her kindergarten teacher.

Amelia was so excited about starting second grade because she has heard such positive things about this teacher. I am so glad for her! It makes such a difference to take a happy girl to school each day!

[picture dated 8/9/12]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home