Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Raspberries

The last time Amelia needed cereal, she picked Honey Nut O's. She liked it but decided she wanted to try it with raspberries, just like the picture on the box. I was hesitant to buy some since they are expensive, but thought, eh, why not? It turns out she LOVES them. We are on our third container of raspberries! We never would have discovered it if it wasn't for the cereal box. It still amazes me how many foods she loves that I don't care for: cottage cheese, peas, and now raspberries. (I just find them rather sour and I'm not wild about their texture, either.)
And for the record, she still adores raspberries on her tummy and will sometimes ask for those. So now I have to ask, "The kind you eat or the kind on your tummy?" And sometimes she'll answer "Both!" with a big grin and a giggle. I love my sweet girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home