Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Pajama Days and Snow

There have been so many snow days since Christmas that Amelia has had lots and lots of pajama days! She decided early on that a snow day should equal a pajama day and I agreed. Now, she even wants to wear them on Saturdays if we have no plans for leaving the house. Maybe this will be one winter where I don't get tired of her winter wardrobe! Usually by May I am so happy to pack away her long-sleeved shirts!!

Despite all the snow days, she managed to earn the perfect attendance field trip which was snow tubing on Monday. Her principal took a cute picture of her! She did get hit a couple of times at the bottom while she was trying to get out of her tube. All she told me Monday evening was that I needed to get her elbow pads and knee pads for next time since she crashed twice. It turns out, she lost her balance and fell both times after another tube ran into her. Tuesday morning she complained that her neck hurt. She did tell me she learned her lesson and that she waited on the following times until no one was coming down behind her before she tried standing up. I took her to the chiropractor Wednesday afternoon and he said she had a sprained neck. He gave her a few adjustments and Amelia said she felt better right away. I checked with her this morning and she said of course her neck felt fine, the chiropractor unsprained it! She cracks me up.

[pictures dated 1/8/14 and 2/24/13]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home