Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day 2015

I thought it would be fun to use food coloring to dye the water in our toilet the morning of St. Patrick's Day. This had captured Amelia's imagination when her kindergarten teacher did it and she still has so much childlike joy and wonder.

This morning after Daddy left, I took some blue and yellow food coloring left over from a Kiwi crate project and made the water green. When Amelia woke up I went to the bathroom and acted surprised and called Amelia to come and see what I found. She came in and I said, "Look, I think a leprechaun used our bathroom!" She said, "No, Mommy, leprechauns aren't real. I think it's just some cleaner."

And that was that.

[picture dated 3/17/15]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home