Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Leader-tards

We took a year off from dance when Amelia went to kindergarten. I felt that a 7-hour day, 5 days a week was enough activity. (Plus we also did piano.) This year she wanted to do Acro and I wanted her to do Dance (ballet/tap). So what's a mother to do? Enroll her in both! My plan was to let her do both for a month and then pick, but she is enjoying both of them so far. And I get a kick out of her saying "leader-tard" more than once a week! "Mommy, I need help with my leader-tard," just makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home