Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mommies to little girls

Recently Amelia asked me if she can be a mommy to a little girl when she grows up. I told her sure. I am flattered in a way because I am thinking she wants to be like me, and how sweet is that?

It's become a theme and she has mentioned it several more times, about once a day every other day or so. She still doesn't play with baby dolls and her mothering of stuffed animals hasn't increased. She just talks about how she wants to be a mommy to a little girl when she grows up. It's cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home