Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Guess who likes the snow?

If you guessed Amelia, you are correct! She had so much fun walking in it and made zig zags throughout the yard. Her little cheeks became rosy and it was pretty cold outside, so after about ten minutes I decided we should go back in where it's warm. Amelia did not agree. I had to pick her up with her little legs kicking, poor thing. The upside is there was less snow on her shoes!

I was trying to get a good picture of her rosy cheeks and delighted smile, but I couldn't get her to look up at me because she was so fascinated with the snow. It went crunch crunch under her feet, and it was everywhere!
[pictures dated 1/2/08]

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

What a cutie!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home