Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Definitely Musical

She was just loving the piano on Sunday at Nana's.

I love the first picture because it shows how much she was enjoying it. The second picture shows the awesome socks Daddy brought back from Albuquerque for her - and they matched her dress perfectly!

Earlier in the day she participated in the rescheduled Easter Egg hunt. It was held just after church Sunday - but it was indoors due to the wet, cold, gloomy weather. Amelia, however, was much more interested in playing on the stairs with Daddy!

[pictures dated 4/15/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE those socks and I LOVE that happy smile in the second picture!! Sooo cute! Also the post below of her "feeding" the little puppet, heehee!!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home