Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, April 02, 2007

CUTIE!


I love this outfit - the skirt says it all!

(The shirt didn't come with the skirt and is a 6-9 months that still fits while the skirt is an 18 months - crazy sizing!!!)

[pictures dated 3/28/07]

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

She's looking so grown up! I know-- sizes are crazy! Olivia has a 3-6 month sweater that still fits.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Amelia's Mom aka Jennie said...

Melissa - thanks to handme-downs, gifts and clearance sales, I've spent next to nothing on clothes which makes it even more fun to dress her!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home