Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Who is ready for Easter?


And the real cute thing is she likes to put it on her head herself!


Amelia's new thing to do when I pick her up from daycare or Nana's or the church nursery is to stop what she's doing and look around for the perfect toy to bring me. It's so cute! Rather than running to me all excited that I'm there, she thinks I need a toy. I don't know if it's an invitation to play, or a gift, or what exactly her thought process is - but I find it so very endearing. She loves me!!!

And further love is demonstrated now with huge hugs when I pick her up to carry her somewhere. There is nothing sweeter and more wonderful than getting a full two-armed hug around your neck from a toddler.

I love her so much!

[picture dated 3/29/07]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home