Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Incisor Alert!

We have an incisor invading! Yes, it's true! The right bottom incisor is making its appearance in the space that was available between the existing bicuspid (I had to double check with the Daddy what those front ones are called) and brand spanking new (but now unbloody) molar. This would most likely account for the 11:30 pm waking and wailing Friday night that necessitated Infant Tylenol when nothing else worked even though there was no fever. I so rarely give her medication, but she was clearly uncomfortable and I felt like it had to be teething troubles since she's a great sleeper and it would be mean of me not to give her Tylenol to soothe her.


And what does she do with all these marvelous teeth? There's a dozen of 'em now, ya know! She eats (among other things) peas. PEAS. Gobbles 'em up. Can't put them on her tray fast enough so I just give her the entire bowl now. She'll still eat them from a baby food jar, too. Blech. I love all vegetables with the exception of beets and peas. And I hate peas. Daddy hates peas. Grandma hates peas. Amelia LOVES peas. Where does she get this love of peas I wonder?!? We have no milkman, so it can't be him. Not yet a teenager but already she shows her individuality. What's next, I wonder. No, I'm not introducing her to beets - those she will have to find on her own.
[picture dated 2/7/07]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home