Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Grandma!

Last Tuesday night I was making dinner and turned around to see Amelia walking around with her grandparents' picture tucked under her arm. I had put this on a higher shelf a couple of months ago because she had started taking it down. She doesn't do that with other pictures (go out of her way to reach them), so I really think she recognizes them. That's nice - considering she only sees them every 4-6 months or longer. Grandma came Thursday (two days later) for a visit and I can't help but think that somehow she knew.

So here she is bringing me their picture, telling me all about it - and wearing her new "Crocs" (they're actually spin-offs from Payless marked down last weekend to just $5 - who could resist!).

[pictured dated 2/20/07]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home